Cerec Dental Crowns Restoration
A damaged tooth can be easily repaired with the placement of a dental crown. When you choose the CEREC system for tooth restoration, your porcelain crowns are fabricated and inserted in one dental appointment! The convenience of eliminating a second office visit is a great benefit of CEREC. Other benefits of choosing CEREC include:
- Reliable technology – The CEREC system has been tested and used for decades as a safe, effective method of tooth restoration.
- A natural look – With the CEREC system, you no longer need silver fillings; instead, a color that matches your teeth is used.
- Eliminate the need for impressions – When the CEREC system is used, your mouth is mapped out digitally. This enables you to avoid the discomfort associated with impressions.
- Durability – The process and bonding techniques associated with the CEREC system help ensure more permanent results.
- More comfortable experience–With the CEREC system, you have a more comfortable experience because you no longer need a second appointment, which means less shots and less chance for problems by wearing a temporary crown for a few weeks.
This convenient approach to tooth restoration is now available at Bridgeport Family Dental. Let us use the CEREC system to give you the beautiful smile that you deserve!